Tuesday, March 2, 2010

UPDATE!

I crossed two things off of my to-do list this weekend! TWO THINGS! This is huge. That was 50% of my list! What? 50% is failing, you say? Well, I consider 50% to be a passing grade when homemade marshmallows are involved. So there.

New thing on my list:
Orange scones.  I had one at Panera last weekend and it wasn't too bad! I really like Panera's scones.. that was the very first place I ever had one of these delightful breakfast biscuits.  They're more crunchy than cakey, and I really like that.  Maybe I can make some this weekend, but if I'm being honest, that probably won't happen.  I'm making cinnamon rolls for my grandmother on Friday, because she is having surgery on Thursday.  The woman is my tour guide on the "why don't you make cinnamon rolls for Nana after her surgery?" guilt trip.  The nerve! Kidding. I love my Nana! And cinnamon rolls!!

We'll see how it works out this weekend in terms of scone-making, but its shaping up to be a very busy weekend.

Love you, mean it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment